Brassavola Orchid with Wood Support
$23.36 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 32cm
- Brassavola possesses an incredible fragrance.
- Perhaps, even more bewitching, these pure white, ghostly flowers only give up their scent at night, as if it was a secret pleasure they are afraid to flaunt during the day.
- The Brassavola orchids are frequent bloomers, with multiple flushes of flowers every year.
- In some cases, they seem to bloom year-round, and what their flowers give away in size (they're relatively small compared to the more showy Cattleya and Phalaenopsis), they make up for in sheer quantity.
- Finally, these are not especially challenging orchids to grow—if you can grow any of the epiphytic orchids with success, you can grow these.
- They can live on just bark or grow in pots with an orchid medium.
- Fertilize with orchid food every two weeks.
- They prefer indirect bright light but perform nicely in brighter to dimmer conditions.
- Water about once per week and keep the plant moist but the surface of the bark media should not be soggy.