NORDMANN FIR [7-8ft] Live Christmas Tree
Limited special offer
$409.00 $469.00 incl. GST
- The actual TREE may differ as each tree has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- THE PRICE OF THE CHRISTMAS TREE IS WITHOUT TREE STAND, please select an option if a stand is required.
- FOR 1-TO-1 EXCHANGE
- Ensure the EXISTING Tree Stand for exchange is of the same or bigger size. (A surcharge of $10 is applicable if the Tree Stand is of a different size)
- Please have the exchanged stand ready when the Tree is delivered to your premise.
- The Christmas Tree will be PRE-FIX with a Tree Stand when deliver.
- THERE WILL BE NO FIXING OF THE TREE STAND AT YOUR PREMISES.
- We only accept confirmed DISPOSAL DATE, 5 DAYS BEFORE THE ACTUAL DAY via Email only. (Please note that we do not accept calls or Whatsapp)
- Clearly state your ORDER NO. and your preferred DISPOSAL DATE.
- The Tree Disposal period is only available between 27/12/2022 to 10/01/2023.
- Delivery Charge is $40.00 (w/gst) PER TRIP / ONE DELIVERY ADDRESS
- ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE on top of the Standard Charge applies for certain areas in Singapore will apply under our Delivery Policy.
- The ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE will be 2x if TREE DISPOSAL is required.
- Eg. MARINA BAY SAND Area will include an ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE of $60/trip, and with TREE DISPOSAL, an additional $60.00/trip, with a Grand Total of $120.00 added to Shipping Charges.
SELECTION OF TREE
- Please contact us with your confirmed ORDER NO. on the day itself when you are coming down for the selection.
- Telephone: +65 6256 6788 / WhatsApp: +65 9777 2348
- You can also walk-in into our store and make the purchase directly (Subject to availability and first come first serve basis).
- Our Christmas trees are natural, fresh products that are personally hand-picked, cultivated, and pest-free.
- All trees are treated for better needle retention and longer cut life.
- IMPORTED FROM USA/Europe.
- Fill Christmas Tree Stand with ice cubes once a day to ensure the tree stays fresh throughout the Christmas period.
- The water should be topped up every 1-2 days, depending on how thirsty your tree is, so check the water levels daily.
- To prevent the mosquito from breeding, you can add Anti-Mosquito DUNKS or GRANULES to the water.
- The NORDMANN FIR Christmas Tree, or Abies nordmanniana, has excellent needle retention qualities offering you a perfect choice for your holiday decorating needs.
- Named after a botanist from Finland, Alexander von Nordmann, who discovered it growing in Georgia, the Nordmann fir has a longer lifespan than other firs making it your long lasting-beautifully decorated companion over the holiday season.
- Originally a native of Turkey, Georgia, Northern Armenia, the mountains around the Black Sea, and the Russian Caucasus, in recent years, the Nordmann fir has proved an excellent species for growing at our Oregon tree farms.
- Today, the Nordmann Fir is favored for its attractive foliage, softer needles, and its resistance to shedding needles as the tree dries.
- It has also become a great choice for some families where allergies or sensitivity to the typical Christmas tree aroma is a concern as Nordmann lacks fragrance.