Murdannia Loriformis (Bright Star)
$38.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 40cm for Pot Size 15cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Murdannia is a genus of annual or perennial monocotyledonous flowering plants in the dayflower family.
- The genus is one of the largest in the family.
- They are most easily distinguished from other genera in the family by their three-lobed or spear-shaped antherodes.
- Common, regular potting soil.
- It is important that soil retain moisture, but will not remain soggy.
- Use a houseplant fertilizer twice a month from April to October.