$38.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 15cm for Pot Size 12cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The Monstera standleyana (also known as the Five Holes Plant) is a gorgeous climber plant.
- It has colorful variegated leaves and even holes.
- One of these plants will twist up your indoor trellis, or the vines hang from your hanging pot.
- It sprouts the holey leaves every plant lover has come to cherish, The Monstera standleyana is often confused with the Philodendron.
- Monsteras usually like light and free-draining soil.
- The ideal PH is between 5 to 7.5. Moreover, we have found a good result with barky soil.
- A houseplant fertilizer mix in diluted form is suitable for monthly use in spring and summer.
- Howbeit, stop fertilizing the plant as soon as the fall arrives.
- Keep them in bright indirect sunlight.
- Additionally, keep them away from direct sunlight as the fierce sun can scorch the Monstera leaves.
- The basic strategy for watering is to water generously and letting the soil get slightly dry between the intervals.
- Importantly, these plants don’t like to be overwatered.