Assorted Kalanchoe 长寿花
$9.35 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY
- 24cm for POT SIZE 10cm(Ø)
- 15cm for POT SIZE 8cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the Pitcher Plant in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the best pot for you!
- It is a genus of about 125 species of tropical, succulent flowering plants in the family Crassulaceae, mainly native to Madagascar and tropical Africa.
- A cousin to the Jade plant, flowering Kalanchoe are pretty low-maintenance plants, thriving in the low humidity of winter households.
- Kalanchoe plants do best in a well-draining potting mix designed for cacti and succulents or stir in plenty of perlite or sand to improve drainage.
- Feed it every few weeks with a balanced organic fertilizer.
- It prefers bright indirect light.
- Water when the top-inch soil feels dry to the touch.