Kalanchoe Laciniata (Japan)
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 28-30cm
Pot color may come in either Black or White subject to Stock availability
- Kalanchoe is a common and popular succulent plant you can find in garden centers, florist shops, and even grocery stores.
- Kalanchoes are a native of Madagascar can be grown as an outdoor plant in the right settings, but in most non-tropical settings they are grown as long lasting flowering plants.
- Light, airy, good quality, potting mix.
- The main requirement is that the soil mixture is light and well-draining.
- If planting outdoors, be sure to work plenty of organic matter into the soil to improve drainage.
- Give them plenty of space to allow for good air circulation and comfortable growth when planting in a garden bed.
- water-soluble, quick release fertilizers.
- Temperature controlled slow-release fertilizers
- Organic fertilizers such as fish emulsion.
- Water soluble fertilizers are generally used every two weeks during the growing season or per label instructions.
- Controlled, slow-release fertilizers are worked into the soil ususally only once during the growing season or per label directions.
- Full Sun to Partial Shade.
- Moist and Well Drained.