Mini Ilex Aquifolium (Christmas Holly)
$9.35 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 12cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Ilex Aquifolium 'Argentea Marginata' is a beautiful variegated female holly.
- Its spiny, dark green leaves have silver-cream edges, tinged pink when young.
- In autumn it produces masses of bright red berries.
- As it's tolerant of salt and pollution, it's particularly suitable for growing in urban or coastal sites.
- Rich, moist, slightly acidic soil, good drainage, and thick mulch.
- Compost or well-rotted livestock manure makes excellent (and often free) slow-release fertilizers that continue to feed the plant throughout the season.
- A complete fertilizer that contains eight to ten percent nitrogen is another good choice.
- Most holly tree varieties will grow in full sun or part shade.
- Foliage will be denser with more sun and a minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight is recommended for best berry production and foliage density.
- Water when normal rainfall does not provide the preferred 1 inch of moisture most plants prefer.