Hoya Siariae Red
$42.06 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 60cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Hoya is a genus of 200–300 species of tropical plants in the dogbane family, Apocynaceae.
- Most are native to several countries of Asia such as the Philippines, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Polynesia, New Guinea, and the vast variety of species could also be found in Australia.
- Hoyas like a nice & rich mix.
- Most of them are epiphytic & are used to having rich matter fall on them from above.
- Use a high phosphate fertilizer for 2 months prior to the plant's normal blooming time.
- That will fuel the plant to produce more profuse and larger blooms.
- It prefers bright indirect light and can even tolerate some full sun.
- Morning or evening sun is ideal.
- Allow the top half of the soil to dry out between watering, then water deeply and allow to drain thoroughly.
- Do not over-water as too much water will kill the plant.