$26.17 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with Flowers/Fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 40cm
- Hoya is a genus of 200–300 species of tropical plants in the dogbane family, Apocynaceae.
- Hoya Bella is one of many beautiful Hoya species, this particular species is a little different from many other Hoyas and unique in its care requirements.
- It is actually a subspecies of Hoya lanceolata, but instead of “Hoya lanceolata subsp. bella,” it is commonly referred to simply as “Hoya Bella.”
- It is an epiphyte (meaning it grows on the surface of another plant, like a tree), but its leaves are only slightly succulent so it doesn’t like to totally dry out like other Hoyas.
- It is native to Myanmar and Northeast India and prefers slightly cooler temperatures.
- Hoyas like a nice & rich mix.
- Most of them are epiphytic & are used to having rich matter fall on them from above.
- Use a high phosphate fertilizer for 2 months prior to the plant's normal blooming time.
- That will fuel the plant to produce more profuse and larger blooms.
- It prefers bright indirect light and can even tolerate some full sun.
- Morning or evening sun is ideal.
- Hoya is succulents and stores water.
- Allow the top half of the soil to dry out between watering, then water deeply and allow to drain thoroughly.
- Do not over-water as too much water will kill the plant.
- Water sparingly in winter.