Hoya Heuschkeliana Variegata (Japan)
$114.95 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with Flowers/Fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 50cm
- Hoya is a genus of 200–300 species of tropical plants in the dogbane family, Apocynaceae.
- Most are native to several countries of Asia such as the Philippines, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Polynesia, New Guinea, and a vast variety of species could also be found in Australia.
- Hoyas like a nice & rich mix.
- Most of them are epiphytic & are used to having rich matter fall on them from above.
- Use a high phosphate fertilizer for 2 months prior to the plant's normal blooming time.
- That will fuel the plant to produce more profuse and larger blooms.
- It prefers bright indirect light and can even tolerate some full sun.
- Morning or evening sun is ideal.
- Hoya is succulents and stores water.
- Allow the top half of the soil to dry out between watering, then water deeply and allow to drain thoroughly.
- Do not over-water as too much water will kill the plant.
- Water sparingly in winter.