Fernleaf Lavender ラベンダー Lavandula Multifida (JAPAN)
$38.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 40cm for Pot Size 10cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Lavandula Multifida, the Fernleaf lavender or Egyptian lavender, is a small plant, sometimes a shrub, native to the southern regions of the Mediterranean, including Iberia, Sicily, Northwest Africa, and the Canary Islands. The stems are grey and woolly.
- Leaves are double pinnate.
- Lavender thrives in most soil qualities, from poor to moderately fertile.
- If you have compacted or clay soil, add some organic matter to improve drainage.
- Fertilize with an all-purpose, water-soluble fertilizer at half strength every four weeks during spring and summer.
- For indoor growing, lavender should receive as much light as possible.
- It will do best in a south-facing window or where it can get a minimum of three to four hours of direct sunlight.
- Drench thoroughly when watering and allow the soil to become slightly dry between waterings.
- Over-watering and allowing the soil to stay constantly moist may cause rot.