Lavender Grosso 薰衣草 (Japan)
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 28cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- These plants are prized for their fragrant lavender flowers, which are used for perfume and sachets, and their gray-green aromatic foliage.
- Lavender, an herb with many culinary uses, also makes a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens, providing sweeping drifts of color from early summer into fall.
- With its silvery-green foliage, upright flower spikes, and compact shrub-like form, lavender is ideal for creating informal hedges.
- You can also harvest it for fragrant floral arrangements, sachets, and potpourri.
- Lavender thrives in most soil qualities, from poor to moderately fertile.
- If you have compacted or clay soil, add some organic matter to improve drainage.
- Fertilize with an all-purpose, water-soluble fertilizer at half strength every four weeks during spring and summer.
- For indoor growing, lavender should receive as much light as possible.
- It will do best in a south-facing window or where it can get a minimum of three to four hours of direct sunlight.
- Drench thoroughly when watering and allow the soil to become slightly dry between waterings.
- Over-watering and allowing the soil to stay constantly moist may cause rot.