Coriander 芫茜 Chinese Parsley (Coriandrum Sativum)
$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 24cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Coriander is an annual herb in the family of Apiaceae.
- It is also known as Chinese parsley, dhania, or cilantro.
- All parts of the plant are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking.
- It prefers moist well-drained, good light soil that is not too light or acidic.
- Grows best in well-drained soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Using a 5-10-5 commercial fertilizer at a rate of three ounces per 10 feet of row.
- Partial shade to full sun.
- Keep its potting soil moist, and do not let it dry out.