Angelica Keiskei 明日叶 (Ashitaba)
$28.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 30cm for Pot Size 24cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- It has traditionally been used to treat dysuria, dyschezia, and dysgalactia as well as to restore vitality.
- Various flavonoids, coumarins, phenolics, acetylenes, sesquiterpene, diterpene, and triterpenes were identified as the constituents of A. keiskei.
- The crude extracts and pure constituents were proven to inhibit tumor growth and ameliorate inflammation, obesity, diabetics, hypertension, and ulcer.
- The extract also showed anti-thrombotic, anti-oxidative, anti-hyperlipidemic, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial activities.
- It prefers rich deep and well-drained soil.
- You can fertilize with organic compost every 3 weeks.
- It will grow in full sun to part shade.
- They need at least 6 hours of sunlight daily to thrive.
- Regular watering will ensure plenty of leaf growth.