Pink Lemonade (Citrus Limon) JAPAN
$152.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 80cm for POT SIZE 17cm(Ø)
- Variegated pink lemon plants are beautiful and unique versions of the standard lemon tree.
- Their skin and flesh have a fascinating character, but the tutti-frutti flavor makes the plant a true stand out.
- The juice is clear with the ghost of pink in it and has an amazingly mild flavor.
- You could almost eat one of these fruits out of hand without excessive puckering.
- A soil pH between 6.0 and 8.0 is ideal for citrus trees.
- Make amendments based on the test results -- incorporate lime into the top 7 inches of soil to increase the pH, or add sulfur to lower it.
- Lemon trees are heavy consumers of nitrogen, so it is important to choose a fertilizer product with a high ratio of nitrogen to other nutrients like phosphorous and potassium.
- The ideal ratio is two to three parts nitrogen to every one part of phosphorous and potassium, or 2:1:1 or 3:1:1.
- To thrive, it needs a full sun area in the garden and the trees need four to eight hours of sunlight per day.
- To avoid tree damage, find an area near a wall or fence that offers protection from strong winds.
- They're hardy, resistant to drought-like conditions, and to pests, too.
- A newly planted pink lemon tree is extremely thirsty, so give it a good drink of water as soon as it's in the soil.