Episcia With Hanger
$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm.
- Episcia is a genus of flowering plants in the African violet family, Gesneriaceae.
- The ten species it contains are native to the tropical regions of Central and South America.
- The species are perennial herbaceous plants characterized by a stoloniferous habit, red (rarely orange, pink, blue or yellow) flowers, and frequently have marked or patterned leaves.
- Episcias are sometimes called flame violets.
- Its common name are: Cleopatra Flame Violet.
- Fertile Loamy Soils, Well-Drained Soils.
- You should fertilize your episcias about twice per month.
- Use a soluble liquid fertilizer and fertilize only on well moistened soil.
- This will safeguard their tiny roots from fertilizer burn.
- Bright indirect sunlight, Cooling spot.
- Moderate Water, Occasional Misting.
- Doesn't like to be over watered.