Dracaena Fragrans - 3 Stem Small Pot (Iron Plant)
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 40cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- This very popular houseplant often goes by the name Corn Plant, or by its official Latin name of Dracaena fragrans, it may also be known as Dracaena massangeana.
- The genus has several other well-known members that are suitable in living or office space without a lot of fuss.
- It will show off its shiny good looking leaves and it helps the removal of various indoor air toxins.
- Loose, loamy potting soil mix is the best option for growing corn plants.
- The roots don't like to sit in water, so make sure the soil has good drainage.
- Regular feeding in Spring and Summer is recommended.
- You don't need to feed in Winter or feed newly repotted plants.
- They do best in light shade or gently filtered sunlight.
- The leaves will scorch if too bright and if it's too dark the new leaves will be quite small and the stripe(s) may look quite different from those found on the older ones.
- These plants benefit from a little "drying time" between waterings.
- So water well and then wait for the top inch of the soil to dry out before watering again.