Crassula Ovata 'Tri-Color' (Jade Plant Variegated)
$10.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 18cm for POT SIZE 9cm(Ø)
- Crassula Ovata, also known as Jade Plant is native to many parts of the globe.
- Crassula is an indoor succulent plant family that displays surprising evergreen leafage.
- Its cultivated varieties originate almost exclusively from species from the Eastern Cape of South Africa.
- It shows up in more and more places for its very trendy ornamental value.
- Commercially available potting soil mixes designated for use with cacti or succulents are generally appropriate for use.
- A suitable soil would contain 1 part peat moss, 1 part organic matter, and 3 parts coarse sand.
- Many people underfeed their succulents during the growing season.
- Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer at the beginning of the season or weekly with a weak liquid solution.
- Full sunshine.
- This is ideal to be sure that the color of the leaves stays beautiful, and that the leaves grow very near, closely stacked on each other.
- The most important thing to realize is not to give a little bit of water every few days.
- When the soil is too wet there is also the possibility that the roots will rot.