Coleus Finger Paint
$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 28cm
- Coleus is a genus of annual or perennial herbs or shrubs, sometimes succulent, sometimes with a fleshy or tuberous rootstock, found in the Old World tropics and subtropics.
- The relationship among the genera Coleus, Solenostemon, and Plectranthus has been confused.
- Coleus is probably one of the easiest plants to grow and propagate.
- In fact, the plants root so easily that you can even start cuttings in a glass of water.
- They can also be propagated by seed indoors about eight to ten weeks prior to your last expected spring frost.
- Finger Paint Coleus is a sun-loving variety that produces brightly colored of red, purple, green, and yellow!
- It will brighten any space!
- Soil Drainage: Moist but Well-Drained.
- Soil Type: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand.
- Soil pH: Acid, Alkaline, Neutral.
- Fertilize regularly at half-strength or use timed-release fertilizer.
- Part sun or high shade (2-5 hours) for best color.
- Keep evenly moist. Avoid soggy soil with good drainage. Do not allow to get completely dry.