Chrysanthemum 90cm(H) 满天星 (Various Colors)
Pot Size APPROXIMATELY 20cm(Ø) x 20cm(H) x 90cm(Overall Height)
We seek your understanding if the colors may subject to change due to availability.
- With their bright yellow or purple hues, chrysanthemums are an auspicious choice for the season.
- The plant is also said to symbolize longevity, while those with gold blooms represent wealth and prosperity.
- Perfect for this festive season!
- The name chrysanthemum is from the Ancient Greek words Chryos meaning gold and Anthemon meaning flower.
- These flowers are sometimes called mums or chrysanths and they are native of Asia and North-East Europe.
- In the 15th century, Chrysanthemums were first cultivated in China as flowering plants.
- There were only 500 cultivators of this flower in 1630 and in 2014, the recorded cultivators of Chrysanthemums rose more than 20,000.
- Out of them, 7000 cultivators were found in China.
- Today, Chrysanthemum is one of the commonest bedding plants used in landscaping homes or workplaces.
- It is also extensively used in luxurious floral arrangements.
- Fertile and well-drained soil is the prime requisite for this plant.
- One may opt for the sandy or loamy soil with a pH of 6.5 to grow chrysanthemums.
- Light and frequent fertilizing will provide better growth although this plant doesn’t require fertilization much.
- Bright sun is what the chrysanthemums want.
- Or at least 5-6 hours of continuous sunny weather is important for good growth.
- A consistent watering all through the months is necessary.
- The best way to water the chrysanthemums is to apply water directly to the base of the plants.
- This method prevents moisture from becoming trapped in the thick foliage.