Crimson Pitcher Plant (Sarracenia Leucophylla)
$18.69 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 35cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the Pitcher Plant in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the best pot for you!
- Sarracenia, the North American pitcher plants, are native to the US Gulf Coast states.
- They capture insects by producing nectar along the rim of their pitchers and when an insect starts to lick up the nectar, it tries to get more by reaching in the pitcher.
- The inside walls of the pitcher are very smooth, so insects are not able to crawl out.
- Use a soil mixture of 1 part peat moss and 1 part perlite.
- It doesn’t require fertilizer to feed.
- Let the plant catch its own insects to feed itself.
- Full sun for vigorous growth.
- Rain or distill water.
- No Tap water.