$21.50 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 40cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the PLANT/FLOWER in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- Calla Lilies are the quintessential bouquet flower.
- The bulbs of this African flower are usually described as exotic, sensual, and suggestive and have graced the vases at countless weddings and are used in bouquets around the world.
- Although not considered true lilies, it is an extraordinary flower.
- This beautiful plant, available in a multitude of colors, grows from rhizomes and is ideal for use in beds and borders.
- You can also grow calla lilies in containers, either outdoors or in a sunny window as houseplants.
- The plants prefer bright, indirect light during the growing season.
- The plants dislike direct sunlight.
- The best substrate for it is a loose, well-drained potting mix.
- Fertilize it during the growing season with liquid fertilizer or controlled-release fertilizer according to the label instructions.
- Stop fertilizer during dormancy.
- Keep potted and blooming plants constantly moist.
- As the blooms fall, reduce watering until all the flowers are gone; then let the leaves wither and die as the plant dries out.
- Give it a brief resting period, then re-pot it in late winter into fresh soil and begin watering again to encourage new sprouts.