$18.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 35cm for Pot Size 13cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Caladium is a genus of flowering plants in the family Araceae.
- They are often known by the common name Elephant Ear, Heart of Jesus, and Angel Wings.
- There are over 1000 named cultivars of Caladium bicolor from the original South American plant.
- A rich, well-drained potting mix is good for caladium.
- Fertilize the plant weekly during the growing season with liquid fertilizer or use slow-release pellets.
- It prefers indirect light or moderate shade indoors.
- The narrower the leaves, the greater the sun it can withstand.
- Caladiums enjoy evenly moist soil, however, make sure that the soil is damp but not soggy.
- Water your Caladium thoroughly when the top inch of soil is dry, usually about once a week.