Caladium 'Thai Beauty'
$23.36 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 50cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The Caladium “Thai Beauty” is a striking variant of this plant with pink leaves and green veins.
- The Thai Beauty ended up being created as a hybrid in Thailand, hence it is also known by the local name “Hok Long”.
- This gorgeous tubular perennial can be cared for at home with some special tips specific to the plant.
- A rich, well-drained potting mix is good for caladium.
- Fertilize the plant weekly during the growing season with liquid fertilizer or use slow-release pellets.
- It prefers indirect light or moderate shade indoors.
- The narrower the leaves, the greater the sun it can withstand.
- When leaves appear, keep the plant evenly moist.
- Never allow it to dry out.