Caladium humboldtii (Angel Wing)
$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
- Caladiums are tropical perennials with colorful, heart-shaped leaves native to tropical forests in South and Central America that have pronounced wet and dry seasons.
- They are often known by the common name elephant ear, heart of Jesus, and angel wings.
- There are over 1000 named cultivars of Caladium bicolor from the original South American plant.
- They are used as ornamentals and make for great holiday decor plant.
- well-drained potting soil that is kept moist.
- Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.