Caladium humboldtii (Angel Wing)
$15.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 20cm for Pot Size 10cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Caladiums are tropical perennials with colorful, heart-shaped leaves native to tropical forests in South and Central America that have pronounced wet and dry seasons.
- They are often known by the common name elephant ear, the heart of Jesus, and angel wings.
- There are over 1000 named cultivars of Caladium bicolor from the original South American plant.
- They are used as ornamentals and make for great holiday decor plants.
- well-drained potting soil that is kept moist.
- Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or sprinkling solid fertilizer over the soil.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.