Caladium Carolyn Whorton
$48.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 55cm.
- This stunning variety offers speckles, splashes, and spectacular contrast; white leaves with scarlet red veins and spots, framed by dark green edges; a larger than average grower.
- A wonderful shade landscape accent.
- A great container plant, indoors or out.
- Moist but Well-Drained.
- Apply general garden fertilizer every other month, March through October, to in-ground plantings.
- Feed container plantings with a water-soluble fertilizer every other week.
- Slow-release fertilizer may be substituted following label instructions.
- Grows best in filtered sun but tolerates constant shade to full sun.
- Tolerates short periods of dry weather; grows best in moist soil.
- Get best growth by watering every 3-4 days in ground plantings and daily in container plantings during hot, dry weather.