Myrtillocactus Geometrizanz Critata Variegata
$20.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 25cm
- Myrtillocactus geometrizans is a species of cactus in the genus Myrtillocactus, native to central and northern Mexico.
- Need a well-drained soil mix with small gravel added to ensure drainage.
- Fertilize Myrtillocactus geometrizans once every three weeks, but even once a month would be okay.
- While these plants are hibernating in the wintertime, do not feed them at all.
- As with watering the plants, over-fertilizing is more detrimental than under fertilizing.
- Like all other cacti and succulents, the blue Myrtillocactus needs sunlight to grow properly.
- However, do not expose the young plants to direct full sun; keep them in light shade until they reach maturity and then shift to a sunny full sun location.
- Myrtillocactus geometrizans are quite robust plants that don't need a whole lot of watering.
- In the summer months, you should water these plants regularly however, let them dry out completely before their next watering.
- This could be done over a span of several days.