Assorted Agave Cactus
$14.02 incl. GST
- Pot Size APPROXIMATELY 13cm(Ø) x 10cm(H) 15cm(Overall Height)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Agave is a genus of monocots native to the hot and arid regions of the Americas.
- Although some Agave species are also native to tropical areas of South America.
- The genus Agave is primarily known for its succulent and xerophytic species that typically form large rosettes of strong, fleshy leaves.
- Agaves do best in desert climates and zones with mild winters.
- They're very tolerant of drought and heat and grow well in sandy soil with good drainage.
- Feeding typically isn't necessary for agave plants.
- In fact, feeding encourages flowering, which you don’t want to happen too soon because most agave plants die after flowering.
- Full sun and reflected heat.
- Light watering from either irrigation or natural rainfall during the hot, summer season.