Candelabra Cactus (Euphorbia Eritrea)
$138.32 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 75cm
- Native to dry areas of southern Africa this fascinating and easy to care for succulent adds a great statement to a room.
- Due to the toxicity and irritant nature of the milky sap contained within the stems: handle with care.
- A fast-draining pot mixture used for cactus plants is ideal.
- Before applying any type of plant food, make sure the soil is already damp-never apply to dry soil.
- Your Euphorbia requires fertilizer once in the spring and once in the summer.
- Apply an all-purpose, liquid plant food diluted to half strength.
- Do not fertilize your Euphorbia in the fall or winter when plant growth naturally slows.
- The Euphorbia thrives on bright light and sunlight, although direct sun when blazing hot is best avoided when first introduced to direct sun.
- It's advisable to water this plant more often within the summer and much less, wintertime.
- Like other desert-type plants, their natural habitat is dry and they store water within the stems.
- Water this plant when the soil begins drying out, throughout spring and late summer.
- In late summer reduce watering until the next spring and allow the soil to be fairly dry.