$11.21 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 44cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Catopsis is a genus of bromeliad whose name comes from the Greek word “katopsis” meaning view.
- Catopsis are epiphytes, meaning they grow attached to a substrate, such as a tree, rather than in the ground.
- These types of plants are also commonly referred to as air plants and their roots are designed to act primarily as anchors.
- You can try equal parts sphagnum peat moss, medium-grade horticultural perlite, and fine fir bark.
- 1/2 potting soil, 1/4 perlite, and 1/4 orchid bark or equal parts soil-less potting soil, perlite, and pine bark nuggets.
- All bromeliads need to be fertilized by spraying the leaves one to two times a year in the spring or summer with orchid fertilizer at ½ the recommended strength.
- Most bromeliads thrive in bright, indirect sunlight or dappled shade.
- Many bromeliads will scorch when exposed for long periods of time to direct sunlight.
- They like high humidity and respond well to being watered three times a week in summer and once or twice a week in winter.