Japanese White Pine (Pinus Parviflora)
$268.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 42cm for POT SIZE 15cm(Ø)
- Pinus Parviflora, also known as five-needle pine, Ulleungdo white pine, or Japanese white pine, is a pine in the white pine group, Pinus subgenus Strobus, native to Korea and Japan.
- Place it in well-drained soil that is acidic or alkaline and sandy, loam or clay.
- The tree also can grow in salty soil, which it readily tolerates; so it can be part of a seaside garden.
- Any general-purpose liquid fertilizer will do fine and is available at most garden centers.
- Suggested fertilizers will be used at half their recommended strength.
- When nightly lows do not dip below 40 degrees, your bonsai should be placed outside, such as on a patio, balcony, terrace, or in a garden.
- Once outside, your bonsai should be positioned where it will receive sufficient sun - morning sun and afternoon shade is best.
- Apply water when the soil appears dry - never allow the soil to become completely dry.
- It is a good idea to use a moisture meter until you get to know the requirements of your bonsai tree.