$44.86 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The Begonias are native to moist subtropical and tropical climates.
- This species is native to the limestone cliffs of Peninsula Malaysia and was named after Sir George King who was the head of Calcutta Royal Botanical Gardens in the 1800s.
- It is also known as the tortoiseshell begonia with its striking thick leaves and smooth leaf stalks.
- In addition, its leaf is diverse in pattern, size, and shape. Ranging from entirely purple and black and green with bronze or purple patterns.
- It prefers organically rich, moist, and well-drained soil.
- Best in high humidity especially during the growing period.
- Feed with slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer once a month.
- Shady bright to partial sunlight.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Allow soil to dry out between watering and watch for overwatering which can cause fungal diseases or rot.