Begonia 'Tiger Paws'
$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 14cm
- Begonia is a genus of perennial flowering plants in the family Begoniaceae.
- The genus contains more than 1,800 different plant species.
- The Begonias are native to moist subtropical and tropical climates.
- Some species are commonly grown indoors as ornamental houseplants in cooler climates.
- This Begonia is among the most preferred plant to grow indoor as ornamental houseplants for its rich color of the leaves and relatively rapid growth.
- It has short, coarse hairs which grow around the edge of each lopsided, heart-shaped leaf.
- The attractive foliage is bright lime-green in color, marked with a bronze-red pattern which gives the leave a patchy and blotchy appearance.
- The stalk has speckled red arises from a rhizome that normally creeps across the surface of the potting mixture.
- It prefers organically rich, moist, and well-drained soil.
- Best in high humidity especially during the growing period.
- Feed with slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer once a month.
- Shady bright to partial sunlight.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Allow soil to dry out between watering and watch for overwatering which can cause fungal diseases or rot.