$32.71 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 32cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Jaw-dropping leaves of various colorations.
- Grown almost exclusively for their foliage, their blooms tend to be small and less showy.
- Pinch off the blooms to retain the breath-taking leaf displays.
- Use light potting soil with extra perlite to promote proper drainage.
- In the garden, grow begonias in sandy loam soil.
- Begonias thrive on fertilizers that deliver consistent and balanced amounts of nutrients.
- Fertilizers such as 10-10-10 fertilizer contain 10 percent of each of the macronutrients: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Bright, indirect light.
- It also thrives under fluorescent lights.
- The main rule of thumb for watering begonias is to not let the soil dry out completely.
- Avoid overwatering, which will cause the foliage to turn yellow and eventually drop.