Anthurium Clarinervium (ECUADOR)
$158.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 57cm for Pot Size 27cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The distinct features of the Anthurium Clarinevrium plant give it an exotic look.
- It’s definitely not an ordinary-looking houseplant, it’s striking features really make it stand out.
- It looks pretty with its dark green broad heart-shaped leaves.
- Plus, to add to its beauty, it’s a flowering plant that produces blossoms in bright solid colors.
- Potting soil and orchid mix soil in equal ratios.
- Potting soil and perlite.
- Use half-strength indoor plant fertilizer. It should have a high amount of phosphorous in it.
- The phosphorous needs to be higher than all the other elements.
- The plant is sensitive to heat and can get damaged by direct sunlight.
- If the plant is placed near a window then ensure that it does not get too much heat or sunlight to avoid burns.
- Although the plant loves moisture it does not need regular watering.
- Overwatering will make the plant roots soggy and deter its growth.