$63.55 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 35cm
- Alocasia sanderiana (Nobilis) is one very beautiful and oddly unique plant.
- It does best as a house plant.
- Plants usually get 1 to 3 feet tall.
- It looks a bit similar to Alocasia Amazonica but has very deeply cut foliage.
- It is one time extremely rare in the plant collector world.
- Proper Alocasia plant care begins with the soil.
- It needs to be porous and a recommended mix would be one part soil, one part perlite or coarse potting sand, and one part peat.
- The potting mixture must be well aerated, well-drained, and yet remain moist.
- For best results, use a general houseplant fertilizer every four weeks during the spring and summer.
- No fertilizer is necessary during the winter months when plant growth naturally slows.
- Only apply fertilizer to damp soil–never dry, as it can burn the roots.
- Medium Light.
- This plant will do best in a bright location with mostly indirect light.
- Water often enough to keep the soil consistently moist.
- The exact watering schedule depends on the time of year and the current climate.
- For example, it might be necessary to water the plant every one or two days during the dry heat in the summer, but only every few weeks during the rainy season.