Aglaonema (Sexy Red)
$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm.
- The Aglaonema, also known as Chinese evergreen, is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties.
- It is one of the most popular houseplants.
- It's color variations—from dark green to silver, and some with hints of red—add to your home's decor.
- Aglaonemas are slow-growing, attractive, and make excellent foliage plants.
- It has large, narrow, and glossy oval leaves on short stems.
- Best of all, it does not like full sun, so it is perfect for indoors, especially if window light is a commodity in your home.
- A well-drained, lightly acidic potting soil is perfect.
- Feed your aglaonema with slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer during the growing season.
- The darker green varieties of aglaonema can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
- Do not expose any aglaonema to direct-sun.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and mist the plant often to raise the humidity.
- During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry out completely.