Dragon Heart Citrus Lime 龙胆桔 Citrus Japonica 'Fukushu'
$63.55 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 80cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- During Chinese New Year, one will see numerous Lime combined with lucky charms.
- Red or golden ribbons are commonly found attached to the plant.
- As the name suggests, the plant symbolizes good luck, and since one seems to be lucky when money is involved, the plant also symbolizes income.
- As Lime can grow fast, so should the money pile up.
- Plants should be grown in a fertilized potting mix.
- Make or buy a fertilized mix which consists of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost, and other ingredients.
- A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
- Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Fertilize every 3 to 4 months.
- Direct sunlight and partial sunlight.
- Rotating the plant regularly also helps provide even light to all sides.
- The plant grows best when then watered thoroughly and allowed to drain, then left to dry out slightly between watering.
- Remember that it's the roots that need access to water, not the leaves.
- Wetting the foliage is a waste of water and can promote the spread of disease.