Grand Fan Palm (Licuala grandis)
$60.75 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Licuala Grandis, the ruffled fan palm, Vanuatu fan palm, or Palas palm, is a species of the palm tree in the family Arecaceae, native to Vanuatu, an island nation in the Pacific.
- Grows best in well-drained but moist, rich organic mix soil.
- Fertilize sparingly at least 6 inches away from the base, tri-annually with a slow time release 15 – 5–10. Unfertilized they will tend to grow slowly.
- It prefers to grow in partial sunlight and full shade.
- Avoid exposing them to direct sunlight.
- Regular watering but do not overwater.
- Allowed to plant soil to dry out a little more in the winter than in the summer.