$14.02 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE of 10 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 70-75cm.
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Craspedia is a genus of flowering plants in the daisy family commonly known as billy buttons and woolly heads.
- They are native to Australia and New Zealand where they grow in a variety of habitats from sea level to the Alps.
- The genus is found in every state of Australia except the Northern Territory.
FOR WHICH OCCASION
- They’re loved by florists for their versatility, heads bobbing about quite contentedly atop both wedding bouquets and table centerpieces.
- They’re also a great flower for keeping after your bouquet has lost some of its luster – just hang them upside down and leave them to dry out.
- Craspedia is said to symbolize good health, quite fitting for one of the perkiest, brightest blooms about at this time of year.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.