$7.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 11cm for POT SIZE 6cm(Ø)
- Haworthias are dainty succulent houseplants and are frequently compared and confused with Aloes, and Gasteria plants.
- This is hardly surprising since they're all members of the Asphodeloideae family.
- However, Haworthia is almost always a small and very slow-growing plant.
- They don't need much fuss or care and can even go for many weeks without water if required.
- Use a cactus mix or very fast-draining potting soil mixed with sand.
- Feed your Haworthia very occasionally and when you do, ensure it's only a weak solution.
- Feeding two or three times a year is probably plenty.
- Haworthias are reasonably adaptable plants that will take various light conditions, but neither direct sunlight nor deep shade.
- Move to a shady spot and if the damage isn't too bad these colorings will fade over time.
- A surviving plant will get by with watering just once a month, however, to get the plant thriving it will need to be done at least once a fortnight, possibly once a week in very warm temperatures.
- Either way, water well and then only water again when the soil has largely dried out.