$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Standard Size: 59.5cm/23.4"(L) x 6.5cm/2.6”(W)
- The Best Plant Pole for Aroids
- THICCLY GrowPole is a growing supporter, designed from the ground up for Aroids.
- Promotes Mature Plant Growth
- Its unique design allows Aroids to establish strong climbing roots, that will promote morphogenesis to produce “mature” leaf forms.
- Promotes Structured Root Growth
- Its enclosed design helps hold on to moisture, and prevent runaway roots, ruining your carefully pruned plant.
- The roots pick up water and nutrients close to the newest growth, helping the plant grow more vigorously.
- Roots are nicely enclosed and kept moist within the GrowPole
- Ease of Assembly
- Just click GrowPole’s clips together and a new pole is assembled. Fill with the substrate of your choice, to suit your plant and environment.
- Ease of Extension
- Simply slide a new GrowPole into the old one and fill it up with new substrate and you’re done!
- Add a clear tape behind for extra security if desired.
- Ease of Shortening
- The PET plastic shell can be cut with regular scissors. No saw or special tools are needed.
- *Recommend cutting it before folding it into shape.
- Ease of Propagation
- Once the roots are established in the GrowPole, simply cut away the plastic shroud and the plant below the node to get a new plant without messy moss bags/cups or risky water rooting.
- Ease of Watering
- Traditional coco poles and moss poles repel water when dry.
- By being semi-enclosed, simply water the top of the GrowPole and watch the water percolate down and get absorbed in the substrate.
- No spills, no mess.
- Save Energy
- The large surface area on the GrowPole releases moisture and humidifies the air, without using electric nebulizers, reducing electricity use in growing our beautiful plants.
- The one-piece monocoque design inspired by aircraft and racing cars, allows us to use the least amount of material possible to yield a strong pole.
- That reduces wastage and our carbon footprint from manufacturing to delivery.
- GrowPole is highly reusable, especially when used with a slow degrading substrate such as tree fern fiber.
- Trimming the pole for propagation gives the new cutting a head start on the pole. Or flush the pole out and reuse it for a new plant as needed.
- GrowPole is made of 100% recycled PET plastics.
- All cutouts are done within the factory and recycled as well.
- No trimming of zip ties or other securing solutions, which adds to the landfill.
- For more information visit https://www.thiccly.com/