$91.59 incl. GST
Three Way Soil Meter
$14.95 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Product measure APPROXIMATELY 25cm
- Measures moisture content of the soil.
- Lets you know when to water.
- Helps you determine if the plant is getting adequate light.
- Helps you control the PH level in the soil.
- No batteries needed.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Push switch to the left.
- Insert probe deeply into soil reaching the root level.
- Keep probe close to the plant.
- Note moisture level and refer to the chart below for your plant's watering needs.
- Push switch to the center.
- Facing the light source, hold the meter next to the plant.
- Avoid touching the sensing element located underneath the gauge.
- Note light level and refer to the chart below for your plant's light requirements.
- Push switch to the right.
- Insert probe deeply into the soil.
- A PH reading greater than 7 is alkaline, a reading less than 7 is acidic.
- Most indoor plants prefer slightly acidic soil with a PH between 6.5 and 7.
- Soil that is highly alkaline will cause the leaves to lose their color and stunt the growth of the plant.
- Acidic soil will cause the leaves to wilt and drop.