Wound Healing Agent for Plant (Artificial Bark) 伤口愈合剂
$16.00 incl. GST
- Tree wound healing agent, trunk repair agent, bonsai bark coating agent, and fruit tree grafting incision repair ointment are products used for plant wound treatment and protection. They are widely used in horticulture and agriculture to promote wound healing in plants and prevent bacterial invasion.
- They contain special ingredients such as plant growth hormones and antibacterial agents to promote wound healing and reduce the risk of infection.
- They are usually viscous substances that fill the wound and form a protective layer to prevent moisture loss and pathogen invasion.
- They help maintain the moisture level of the bark and provide a protective layer to reduce water evaporation and protect the plant from external damage.
- This ointment is specifically designed to repair grafting incisions on fruit trees. Grafting is a technique that connects tissues from two different plants, and the incision repair ointment can help the incision heal and prevent infection.