New Guinea Impatiens (Sun Impatiens)
$12.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 50cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the FLOWER in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- New Guinea Impatiens are a hybrid and they have been called “sun impatiens” because they tolerate more sun than the standard variety.
- It branches well and is sturdy, and grows taller than standard impatiens.
- New Guinea impatiens are excellent long-blooming flowers for a sunny spot in your garden.
- Like their shade-loving cousins the common impatiens, New Guinea impatiens form small clumps and hold their many flowers above their foliage, where they make a colorful display.
- It likes a slightly acidic soil pH in the range of 6.0 to 6.5, but they are not terribly particular about it.
- They will need well-draining soil that holds moisture long enough for the roots to soak it up.
- Use water-soluble food every three to four weeks.
- Full to partial.
- It needs regular water.
- Do not let them remain dry for extended periods or they will stop blooming, decline, and potentially die.
- Avoid watering them from the top, if possible.