Lime Sulphur Concentrated (Usagi)
$15.00 incl. GST
- Fungi can affect plants in any climate and hardiness zone because, like plants, certain fungal spores grow better in different climates.
- Lime sulfur is a mixture of calcium hydroxide and sulfur.
- Lime Sulphur controls a range of fungal diseases and pests on fruit trees, tomatoes, grapes, roses, other ornamentals, and edible garden plants.
- No withholding period.
- Pest Control Class: Fungicide, Insecticide, Miticide.
- Fungus & Disease Control: Anthracnose, Brown Rot, Leaf Spot, Peach Leaf Curl, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Scab, Shothol.
- Insect Control: Aphids, Mites, Scale, Thrips.
- Apply during cool evenings and not on hot sunny days.
- Apply every 2-3 weeks (14-21 days)
- For concentrated, a ratio of 1 capful: 1 Litre of water.
- Shake well before use.