Fancaria Tigrina (Tiger Jaws)
$5.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 10cm for POT SIZE 8cm(Ø)
- Faucaria Tigrina, tiger jaws, is a species of succulent plant in the family Aizoaceae.
- It is endemic to South Africa, but also widely spread in cultivation.
- It has fleshy triangular leaves, a clumping habit, and blooms in autumn with yellow daisy-like flowers.
- They do best in dry conditions.
- Plant them in a cactus potting soil mix or a regular potting soil that has been amended with additional perlite or building sand.
- Fertilizer is not necessary, however, if you feel the need to do so, you may use a water-based fertilizer at half strength.
- Indirect sunlight would be ideal.
- Weekly watering will be sufficient.
- Ensure soil drys out in between each watering session.