Crassula Ovata (Jade Plant)
$9.35 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 14-20cm
- Crassula Ovata, also known as Jade Plant is native to many parts of the globe.
- Crassula is an indoor succulent plant family that displays surprising evergreen leafage.
- It's cultivated varieties originate almost exclusively from species from the Eastern Cape of South Africa.
- It shows up in more and more places for its very trendy ornamental value.
- It is easy and simple to care for.
- Many people enjoy growing it in their homes and offices, and they are considered to be symbols of good luck.
- Commercially available potting soil mixes designated for use with cacti or succulents are generally appropriate for use.
- A suitable soil would contain 1 part peat moss, 1 part organic matter, and 3 parts coarse sand.
- Many people underfeed their succulents during the growing season.
- Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer at the beginning of the season or weekly with a weak liquid solution.
- Full sunshine.
- This is ideal to be sure that the color of the leaves stays beautiful, and that the leaves grow very near, closely stacked on each other.
- The most important thing to realize is not to give a little bit of water every few days.
- This can harm the plant, and it's not good for the shape of the plant.
- When the soil is too wet there is also the possibility that the roots will rot.