$35.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 30cm for POT SIZE 12cm(Ø)
- Also known as Chinese banyan, Malayan Banyan, Indian Laurel, Curtain fig, or gajumaru (ガジュマル), is a tree in the fig family Moraceae.
- They are also known as ‘strangling figs’ because they are often seen growing on other trees and seriously threaten their host’s survival.
- The Laurel surrounds the host tree with its own roots and may grow large enough to pull down the host tree with its weight.
- Indian Laurels have a wide-spreading leaf canopy, so they can also kill their host by growing over the top of it and shading it from the sun.
- Regular Potting Soil.
- Houseplants may be fertilized with water-soluble, quick-release fertilizers or organic fertilizers such as fish emulsion.
- Water-soluble fertilizers are used every two weeks or per label instructions.
- Partial Sun, Indirect Sunlight.
- Leaves may burn in blazing sunlight, high temperature or poor ventilation.
- Require normal watering so that soil is completely saturated and excess water runs out the bottom of the pot.
- Never water just a little bit; this allows mineral salts to build up in the soil.