Aglaonema Super White
$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 22cm for POT SIZE 10cm(Ø)
- The Aglaonema, also known as the Chinese evergreen, is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties.
- Its color variations—from dark green to silver, and some with hints of red—add to your home's decor.
- Aglaonemas are slow-growing, and attractive, and make excellent foliage plants.
- Best of all, it does not like full sun, so it is perfect for indoors, especially if window light is a commodity in your home.
- A well-drained, lightly acidic potting soil is perfect.
- Feed your aglaonema with slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer during the growing season.
- The darker green varieties of aglaonema can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
- Do not expose any aglaonema to direct-sun.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and mist the plant often to raise the humidity.
- During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry out completely.